Safari Metal Detector
Retail $1295.00 Our Price $999.00
Plus Free Shipping on Detector!
Powered by Minelab's FBS multiple frequency
technology, Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting
for anyone demanding both simplicity AND performance!
Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the
influence of ground signals, automatically. Experience easy, seamless
detecting whatever the field conditions!
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio
tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets FAST!
This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets
in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify
the type of target found.
Accurate and easy to use, press the pinpoint button and
watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious
With four pre-programmed Detect modes, you can choose from
Coin; Coin & Jewellery; Relic or All Metal. Each individual
mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics
of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in
* Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil
combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
* Four pre-programmed Detection Modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic
and All Metal.
* Four Programmable user modes
* Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale. Accept/Reject functionality.
* Fully Automatic and Manual Sensitivity control options.
* Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
* Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in
typical coin and relic environments, Low is ideal for clean sites.
* Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale.
* Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user
* Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable
channel for detecting.
* Menu Interface - Intuitive menu structure for fast and easy access
and adjustment. Clear view target depth gauge; Target ID number;
Target Icon (in Coin and Coin/Jewellery Modes); Mode indicators
and Graphic Identification Bar showing active discrimination pattern.
* LCD Screen, 64 x 128 pixel with adjustable contrast settings.
* Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user
* Robust, well balanced design for comfortable detecting over longer
||Adjustable from 43" (1100 mm) to
54" (1370 mm)
||6 lbs (2750g) excluding batteries
||3.6 lbs (1650g) excluding batteries
||11" lightweight, waterproof, Double
||Internal speaker or headphones
||¼" (6.3mm) stereo jack
||64 x 128 pixel liquid crystal display
||Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Simultaneous
multiple frequency transmission ranging from 1.5kHz to 100kHz
||Ground Compensation - advanced digital
||Linear (-10 to +40 discrimination
|Custom Select Discrimination
||Yes (-10 to +40)
|Detect Modes (Preset)
||4 (Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic;
|Detect Modes (Personal)
|Auto Noise Cancel (Scanning)
||Non-motion with audio and visual
||Fully Automatic/Manual (0-20)
|Target Volume Adjust
||12V Alkaline Pack (8 x 1.5 AA -
batteries not included)
||US 4890064; US 5537041; US 5506506
||8" FBS Coil with
Lower Shaft, 8" and 11" Skidplates
Battery Pack; 'AA' Housing Battery Pack
||12V Car Charger
||Carbon Fibre Lower
Shaft, Tall Man Lower Shaft